Skip to main content

Im going through a divorce and my ex has put a temp protective order on me because of my boyfriend, who has never hurt my kids,

Tulsa, OK |

i have no attorney and i am representing myself. we have gone to court several times but our next court date will be the first time to be in front of the judge and i am not sure what kind of questions to ask my witness, what should i do ? it is to late to get an attorney now, i just dont want to look stupid and end up losing my child

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should do everything in your means to get an attorney. Legal Aid, local law schools, religious organizations, and local bar associations can help. I would not face this without representation and you should be able to find someone who can work with you on payment.

Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and offers free consultations. The response provided in this forum is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a legal professional after all relevant facts are disclosed and considered. DANIEL S. WILLIAMS, ESQ. LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL S. WILLIAMS 500 LIGHTHOUSE AVENUE, STE. A MONTEREY, CA 93940 (831) 233-3558 -- OFFICE (831) 233-3560 -- FAX

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer