Skip to main content

Im getting evicted from my mobile home, there is alot of issues and I can't even have corporates number for the community.

Birch Run, MI |

I moved into this mobile home several days prior to the lease agreement with the park's managers approval. There was no running water, no stove, no refridgerator. The stove and refridgerator was delivered one week after move in. The manager was scarcely in the park, I could never contact her about issues I had with the mobile home. I am only 18 and was excited to move in, she had me sign papers that had witness section and there was no witnesses to sign. I had to have someone turn my water a few days after I moved in because it still was not on and I could no longer go without a bath or shower. I just recently loss my job and have been served eviction notice. I have never been allowed corporate number to complain about the trailer or services of the park. What can I do now?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You must respond to the eviction notice. Seek a local lawyer to help you file an Answer to the court. An attorney can help you look up in the public record the contact information for the corporate owner. Property appraiser website? State website for corporations and their information?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer