Skip to main content

Im an f1 student living in the US. can i visit canada on my f1 visa? i dont have a canadian visa

Tampa, FL |

i have a US an f1 student living in the US. am i allowed to visit canada? i dont have a canadian visa

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You would need a proper Canadian visa.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.


Depends on your country. If nationals of your country need a visa to go and visit Canada, then you would need a visa.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.


It depends on the country of your nationality. Contact Canadian consulate and then ask whether you need a visa based on your nationality.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.


Your student visa is only good for the US. But the fact that you have a F-1 visa is going to be VERY helpful to get a Canadian visa.

This is only a short advice- you should not file anything without getting the full facts from a lawyer.