Skip to main content

Im a resident of US is posible to give my boyfriend paper ...his being here more then 7 years and he entered illegal...

Frederick, MD |

But he never hade any problems here he has work with his real names here. How can I help him became legal ..

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 3


You need to become a citizen first, then he will be able to apply for a provisional waiver. But it's best if you guys consult with an immigration attorney. If he entered illegally his options might be very limitted.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova


More information is needed here, but if you get married, you may petition for him. Contact experienced immigration attorney for a formal consultation. He may also be eligible for DACA.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.


Your boyfriend, no. Your husband, possibly. You should become a citizen, marry your boyfriend and then you have to file a waiver for him. He may also be eligible for DACA. You should speak with an attorney to explore all of these options.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104