Skip to main content

Im 50..stuggled bad ,..i see now that my stuggle and mental quality of life was ruined,...i think i want to sew my dad

Riverside, CA |

for a porsion of his assets before he dies...he was evil and has a bad pedafile problem..he plans to leave everything to ? step son...i deserve a chance to have enough money to repair my credit and my living situation and he should be the one who helps me finish my future ...i have no grudge only think he needs to pay , sure it is costing social secuity for my cituation, be suffering long after he is gone and its his doing

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are talking about things done to you when you were a kid, it is way too late to make a legal claim now. Your statute of limitations ran shortly after you reached the age of 18.

If you are talking about evil things done to you in the last couple of years, you might have a valid claim. If so, you need to find an attorney and disclose the specifics to him or her so they can help you understand if you have any claim or not.

I am sorry for your situation. Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer