ILLEGAL ALIEN want to apply for Dental hygienist, radiology tech in texas school

Fort Worth, TX |

I want to know if i could apply for dental hygienist at tarrant county college where i am going to school at right now, and have obtain a associate of art degree.

they do background check and how would i qualify for the program?? i see a lot of kids who has no papers getting into nursing school, and people who become a neurosurgeon, and MD..

Universities in Texas will admit undocumented immigrants. You also should talk to the school of your interest. Regarding your 2nd question, even if undocumented immigrants graduate from a medical school/dental school/dental hygienist program, a state's licensing authority will not issue them a license until they become a permanent resident.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

i ask about the issues to the school and they ask me for a diver license so they can do a background check, but is there any other way we can apply, because i dont have a Diver license therefore is confusing sorry.. appreciate if you could help me more =D

i see a lot of kids going to nursing school in the dream act facebook organization. and i was just confuse if a lawyer could help me out with this issue if i attend one?

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

I see. You need to ask them if they will accept other documents to do the background check.

GOOD suggestion sir, i have all my paper work since i came to America, such as medical records, schools, and other things too id from high school and such.

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

I think that's something to do with the recent deferred action program implemented by the Obama Administration. Some undocumented immigrants will get work authorization; thus, they can work in the U.S. legally.

haha sorry but i knew about that, but again this is my issues i also have when i was little i am 22, but i have another issues about it is, when i was little as of 14 year old i got caught at frys electronic shoplifting and was fined of 400 dollar and was told they will issue a court date but never did.. and right now i am currently scared if i cant apply for that.. please help thank you

i also paid the fined and my friend got caught too but he has paper work, and currently going to pharmacist school

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

At this point, a lawyer can not be much of your help, I think. You have to convince your school to accept an alternate ID so that the school can run background check.

You need to ask the school what their admission requirements are.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my colleagues.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com