Skip to main content

If your 4th amendment rights are violated can that result in a civil suit?

Arlington, TX |

A police case dealing with how they police handled the vehicle search and traffic stop.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Certainly it can, if your rights were violated and you suffered some form of injury or damage. The true answers to your question depends on the specific facts of your arrest/search and what led up to and what followed. I handle civil rights violation cases and am happy to speak with you regarding your options and possibilities. Feel free to contact me via email or phone if you'd like to speak.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing