If you were able to traced the techonoly that was place on your brain could you sue then

Dayton, TX |

some type of techonoly was place on my brain causeing other people to see what i see and hear my voice in here head.so its like im being stalked and my privacy is being voilated.every time i shower all i do is hear voices about how im showering.so bacislly it you can trace the techolongy and find its source and prove it cause brain damage or some type of mental state can you sue

Yes

No.

Frankly, I doubt that such technology exists, but perhaps there is another explanation. I would recommend seeing a doctor to explain what you are experiencing, and maybe they can help.

Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

An MRI would detect if there are any devices implanted in your brain without consent. See if a doctor can write you a prescription to get an MRI.

As recommended in your earlier posts--see a doctor or other mental health care specialists and get control of the voices--then worry about who you can sue.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.