If you pay an overtime meter citation does it go on your record?

Boca Raton, FL |

I hope not but want to make sure.

It's not a moving violation if that is your question. It doesn't get recorded on yoru diriving record.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me through the contact information on my website. This is a general description of legal rules practices, and is not intended to be relied upon as legal counsel in this particular situation. There is no attorney-client relationship established by the answering of this question, and no expectation of representation in offering this general information.

No.

No, it does not

Legal disclaimer: The answers given are limited to the facts as given and presumed by the answer itself. Without seeing actual written documentation or having a conference to more fully explore the issues, this short answer has only limited application. Make sure to seek legal counsel and provide all documentation to get assistance in making informed legal choices.

No, and often times you can get the fine reduced by taking it to court (if it is worth your time).

Avvo.com answers provided solely for informational purposes. Answers are not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you are seeking legal advice, contact a competent attorney in your local jurisdiction. Learn more about my practice at www.drivenlegal.com.