Skip to main content

If you are granted a pcra

Newville, PA |

if you are granted a pcra and you go back to trial and you use case law in the judges trial, does the judge have to use that case law in his decision?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4



Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. Posting a question on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. All questions you post will be available to the public; do not include confidential information in your question. If you would like to consult with me privately, you may do so by telephone at 215-423-5500.


If a PCRA is granted and a new trial is ordered, the case starts over. It is in the defendant's best interest to have an experienced criminal defense attorney represent them. If you cannot afford a private attorney then apply for a public defender. Your lawyer will be in the best position to answer your questions and properly represent you at trial.


For general information on PA PCRAs go here:


Retain a private criminal defense attorney to litigate the new trial. As Mr. Keller suggested, he would be in the best position to handle these questions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer