Skip to main content

If the person is using the system such as abusive relationship status to obtain the green card. How do you report this issue?

Los Angeles, CA |

After wife hits the husband and apologies over text message. then husband leaves the premises for few days.
Few weeks later sheriff visits home and hands a letter to husband. Letter states restrain order from your wife to Husband.
Husband is not surprised by this incident due to story line was already been explained by her multiple times. Filing for abusive relationship is the best way to obtain the green-card.
After battling the restraining order case was dropped and settled with mutual stay away instead.
Abuse from wife started whole case had to do it confronting her reason for marriage.
Wife also kept trying to brainwash the husband by kept repeating I did not marry you for "GreenCard"

1st Status
2nd Medical
3rd Wealth

Anyway to fight this case so would result on deportat

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You can try contacting ICE:

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Marital problems are very subjective. I would advise that the parties get marital counseling, or if that does not work, each should seek their own counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer