If the IRS wrongfully denies an e-file number to a tax preparer, and I suffer loss of business because of it, can I sue?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer