Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If the "get your maiden name back" clause was never included in the final decree can I still get my name back?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer