Skip to main content

If someone was attacked and got into a fight both are on parole and one goes on the run what schould that person do

Philadelphia, PA |

someone catches another person stealing their property and the person who is stealing attackes the other person and then they get caught fighting but the person who got attacked goes on the run because the other person needed medical treatment what should he do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


He should immediately contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who practices in the county where the incident occurred. The attorney will review the case and determine what is in his best option.


There is no confidentiality online. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt with regard to the new crime. If you cannot find an experienced local criminal litigator on Avvo, a good place to look is the website for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members:

Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.


It's difficult to be certain which person in this incident your question is seeking assistance for. In any event either or both if they have been charged or anticipate being charged or anticipate a parole consequence they should consult with good criminal attorneys.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer