Skip to main content

If someone is holding me hostage what can I do legally once I got away?

Marietta, GA |

My employee stood in front of me with their hand and arm guarding me for a minute an a half with me telling them to move out of my way first then me using profanity with telling them to move out my way. They continue with tell me "NO" and telling the witness "NO" when they told them to let me go.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You've posted several variations of the same questions, so it would probably be best to use the search function to contact an employment lawyer. It appears you are searching for a way to go after the employer, employee or someone.


You might consider firing the employee and reporting the incident to the police.

My answers to questions posted on AVVO are intended to provide general information only, and are not intended to be legal advice. Employment law issues typically require a careful case-by-case analysis. Consequently, if you feel that you need legal advice, I would encourage you to consult in person with an employment attorney in your area.