Skip to main content

If someone has hurt you & you want to warn people about their behavior, is it ok to hang flyers in public places to do so?

Ligonier, IN |

Someone close to me sexually assualted me but I can't prove it. It's my word against his. I want to warn the other women & young ladies in my town to stay away from him, not to trust him & of what he's capable of, I just don't want him to hurt anyone else the way he hurt me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The situation you report sounds like something you should report to the police and let them handle the situation rather than trying to take the law in to your own hands. Many cases in the law are based on one person's word against another person's word. Simply not having physical proof does not mean that you can not prove an assault took place.