Skip to main content

If someone has a no contact Order on me and their.trying to contact me can the case they have against. Me be dismissed

Saint Paul, MN |

I was charged with terrorist threats and domestic abuse but never did anything wrong, its all made up.
And the alleged victim has been trying to reach me. I also was arrested and spent 4 days in jail...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I would recommend not speaking to the person, but provide this information to your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, get one.

Many of us offer free initial consultations, it would be well worth your time.

For a free consultation, call 612-217-0077. This information is general in nature. You should not rely on this information as legal advice, as each case is unique. This information does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are in need of legal advice concerning a particular matter, you are encouraged to contact us at your earliest convenience.


It can play favorable to your case; although a dismissal is not automatic. I strongly advise you ignore any, and all, of her attempts to contact you. You don't want to end up in any furyher trouble. If you haven't already done so, it would probably be in your best interest to at least discuss your case with an attorney.

I hope you find the information helpful and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Good luck.


First rule: Do not accept or return the contact. You will be in violation regardless of who initiated it. You can use the evidence of the other party initiating contact to support why it should be dropped, but this will need to be done formally by a motion to the court.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer