Skip to main content

If no one appealed the master report in the divorce but several months later sees an error in calculation what can be done?

Hazleton, PA |

we didn't contest the report, however months later, still no payment on settlement my ex wants to call a hearing to show that he should be credited for my ira's and a few things in my possession already which were subject to equitable distribution. he says if he pays the full amount he will then come back and sue me over it.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Consult a qualified lawyer to review your trial transcript and see if ther are grounds for appeal. Good luck.

No one can know what the record is in the case because online we cannot find out any details. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer