Asked in Concord, CA

If my husband sister has 50/50 custody of his daughter with the mother of his child dose he still pay child support ?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings