Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If my ex files for an order to modify custody, And one of my children is 16 years of age, does she file a response as well?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer