If my boyfriend is banned from usa for 10 years and comes back illegally .. would their be anyway of keepin him here?

Fall River, MA |

if my boyfriend came back from el salvador to usa after being deported with a 10 year ban and he came back illegally so he can be with his 2 kids ..1 whom has health issues .. and me being in hardship... if he violated the 10 year ban and came back for us .. and i marry him is there anyway to defeat the 10 year ban and to keep him from being deported even with him coming back illegally?

No. Do not have him come back illegally. He will face a permanent bar.

You should go there to marry him. And then work with an immigration lawyer to get him back legally. Also talk to an attorney before going there to make sure that there aren't any other issues.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.

but what if i got 4 kids and dont have enough money to travel or afford a good lawyler and what if i marry him over their and i come back i will loose my disability money and i wont have any income .. ima stay at home mom i take care of my lil ones and i get disability .. so what to do in that case?

if i hit the lottery one day i wont care but in reality i cant afford it .. that why i was wondering about if he came here and i married him here ..

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

He will be permanently barred.

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Dhenu Mitesh Savla

think carefully about the consequences before you make a decision. can you afford another deportation? a felony conviction for illegal Reentry and a lengthy incarceration? if not, then you may have to figure out how to get the resources together even if you must borrow the money, to get him back here legally

i understand .. i dont make decisions on his 1/2 but he wants to see his babie bad .. he never got to see his 2 year old after he had cancer and removed his eye ... he was detained the whole time ,,and he just wants to see his babies .. the i.c.e. people are really so cold.. and liars ..

Don't do it.

If he does what you propose he will have a lifetime permanent ban from the US.

You can fly there and marry him.

Then, you two can file a waiver application to shorten the 10 year bar.

Talk to an immigration attorney and don't do anything rash.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

You will most likely not be able to stop another deportation. He could even be prosecuted criminally for illegal entry after deportation. You mentioned health issues for one of the children and hardship to you - there may be grounds for a waiver that would allow him to return early. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

just out of curiousity how much do you think a estimate of the cost would be and how long would the process take before he wouls be back in usa??

Theodore John Murphy

Theodore John Murphy

The cost depends on the attorney and the time is no more than ten years. Can't be any more specific without a consultation.