Skip to main content

If my attorney in victim knew each other during my case what can I file.

Allentown, PA |

She was saying he wouldn't lie in the jury in judge going to believe him.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


At least in part due to your loose use of pronouns, "he" and "she", no real answer can be provided. Try reposting so we can understand the situation.


If you pled guilty and 30 days has passed since you were sentenced, you would be limited to filing an ineffective claim against your attorney. You should seek out an experienced criminal defense attorney to determine if any relief can be granted.


It depends on how many days have passed since your sentence. More information needs to be provided to better answer your question.


Michael Kotik, Esq.
Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)
1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220
Philadelphia, PA 19102
267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line)

Answers are not of fact, but rather the opinion of the attorney answering the questions asked. At no time does this answer create an attorney-client relationship. To the extent that these answers may become available to the general public there is no confidentiality as it pertains to this answer or question. The law changes frequently, and the material on this website is for general information purposes only and neither constitutes nor is intended to be legal advice. Prior to acting based upon this general information you SHOULD seek legal counsel regarding your specific legal matter. The outcome of every case is dependent on the specific facts and legal circumstances of each individual case. This website is not an offer to represent you, which can only be made after a consultation with one of the attorneys from The Lawyer answering this question does not intend to practice in any other jurisdictions where it is not licensed. Attorney is Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The firm does not seek to represent anyone viewing this website in other jurisdictions, and the website may not comply with the laws and ethical rules of states other than Pennsylvania and New Jersey. If you have any questions please contact my office at 215-564-1010. Lawyer Michael Kotik | | 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19102

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer