Asked in Eau Claire, WI

If in a paternity case they named the father and Identify him by birth date and it is wrong will it hold up for child support?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings