Skip to main content

If im still able to sue

Woodbury, NJ |

I had blood drawn over the summer from my wrist and now im havn problems with my wrist and forarm on my right side.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


Yes. However, you have time issues if you want to sue a government agency.

This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.


See a local civil rights attorney immediately!

Time is wasting.

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold


How does this involve civil rights? Am I lost or is the lawyer that agreed with you?


More information is needed.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 179 Cedar Lane Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: / Email: NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.


Sorry to hear. Who drew the blood and for what purpose.

Please note that these answers are provided as a community service and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


You will need to provide specifics. Who drew the blood? Has a medical profesional told you that the blood draw is responsible for your current ailment? Has a medical professional told you that the person who drew your blood did something wrong?

Law Offices of James A. Abate (732) 412-2364


Has any doctor told you that the problems that you are having are the result of having your blood drawn. If not, what makes you think that it is? Have you been to a doctor to address these problems?

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -


More information is needed. However the normal blood draw is at a hospital. You need to speak to a PI attorney ASAP. There may be immunity issues and agency issues involved.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer