Skip to main content

If i was longer a 3 years outside the USA and i want to return to usa i can have a chance to enter to usa again ?

Morocco, IN |

if i was longer a 3 years outside the usa and i want to return to usa i can have a chance to enter to usa again ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 8


What was your status?

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


This would depend on a number of things. How were you in the United States previously? Were you ever out of status? Under what conditions did you leave the United States? Under what circumstances were you looking to return to the United States?


Your question is unclear. It would depend on a number of further factors, such as your current status if any, why you left, any criminal history, among other things. An immigration attorney will fully explain to you about the 3 and 10 year bars to reentry for people with unlawful presence previously. You may have triggered these bars depending on your exact situation which cannot be determined from your post.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see my profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


It depends on whether you violated status previously and whether you can obtain a visa now.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


If you are an LPR, you will have a chance. There is no automatic abandonment.


Does your question imply you were subject to the 3 year bar ? If you can return depends on wat visa you will be seeking...

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


It would be impossible to answer without many more facts about your situation.

What was your status before you left? Why did you leave? How long were you in the US before your departure? Were you deported or removed? Have you committed any crimes? The list goes on.

You should consult with an immigration attorney who can review your situation in detail.


What was your status. We need more information