Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If I received a speeding ticket in Sweetwater, Texas and I live in Lubbock, Texas, can I take care of it in Lubbock?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer