Skip to main content

If I purchsed a house and it had leaked unkown to me on purchase it has mold growing in it. What rights do I have? Owner cont.

Inchelium, WA |

Leaking roof. Mold in attic space, bathroom and underhouse.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your rights will depend on the contract and the right you agreed to in the contract. If there was a form 17 and proper disclosures, you may have more rights. If the seller made promises about the conditions of the house in writing, you may have some claims. You will need to have an attorney review the documents. Meanwhile stop the leak, get bids on the repairs, and make a claim with your insurance.

Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer