If I post someone number in a laundry mat can I get sue

Bakersfield, CA |

I'm having trouble with my neighbor and I found a letter on my door In Spanish I figure it was her so i ask around for her number and I retype and add her number and post on the laundry mat

This may not be legal advice, but it is a situation where you don't want to even risk the trouble. People will sue for anything these days, don't take the chance, be the bigger person and ignore her.

DISCLAIMER: The information gathered from this website, Tryk Law or Benjamin P. Tryk is not legal advice. If you are in search of legal advice, you should consult with an attorney about your specific situation. Communicating with Tryk Law, Accident Injury Attorneys through the use of this website does not establish an attorney/client relationship. You should not disclose any information that you consider confidential until an attorney/client relationship has been created.

Take the high road and don't do it. It's not worth the possibility of legal action.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

This could be a problem and lead to civil harassment type actions.

Don't