Skip to main content

If I marry my boyfriend who pays child support can his ex wife go after my earnings as well

Hershey, PA |

I f I marry my boyfriend can his ex wife go after my earnings. Will domestics look at my earnings and combine them with his so that his ex wife gets more money with my earnings included. I live in PA if that make a diffrence with the support laws.

+ Read More

Filed under: Child support
Attorney answers 1


I don't practice in PA but most states look only at the income of the obligor(person paying) and not the spouse.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer