Skip to main content

If i have a 10 year bar... can i apply for the lottery green card winner?

Los Angeles, CA |

or is that a bad idea? and if i do.. i can do that myself? or do i need a lawyer?

is this legit...?

+ Read More

Filed under: Green cards
Attorney answers 3


If you are subject to a bar, you will not be able to immigrate under the lottery system.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Everyone can apply Some are lucky to win. You will not be able to claim the green-card for as long as you are inadmissible.


Why would you want to waste your time?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer