Skip to main content

If i got hit on my drivers side in kentucky crossing a intersection is it my fault?

Lexington, KY |

the guy claims he did not run the light and that i did; but the police could not make a decision on who's fault it is and i had to get cut out of my car and had bad injurys behind it.but since no one will believe me or can find any witness i have to prove that he ran that light but don't know how.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


These are tough case when there are no witnesses. It can become a he said-she sai
D sutuation. Don't speak to either insurance company and hire a lawyer.


Retain counsel to help investigate this matter. It is critical that you get all available information now, before it disappears.


I would need more information before I could provide you with a proper response. I suggest that you speak with a local attorney as soon as possible.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.


Retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate pursuing a claim.


I agree that your best approach is to contact a personal injury attorney to review all of the facts in detail.


Generally agree, although you do have a duty to put your own insurance carrier on notice and to provide them with a statement.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer