Asked in Bristol, VA

If I do all my community service & paid all my fines in VA. can I ask my po to file a petition for unsupervised probation?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings