Asked in Los Angeles, CA

If I am the custodial parent (100% custody), can I move out of state with my child? Do I have to give any type of legal notice?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings