Skip to main content

If i am deported from the united states for an aggravated felony can i ever return

Boston, MA |

the aggravated felony i was charged for is posession with intent to distribute mirrijuanna

i was deported about four years ago

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Not legally.


No. And if you do return, you will be subject to federal "illegal re-entry" laws. This can carry significant time in federal prison before deportation (again).




This is why it is so important to consult with an immigration attorney and see if there is anything that can be done before you are deported.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.


No, and I hope you don't return.