Skip to main content

If I am convicted of an OUI in MA, will I be able to obtained a Registered Nurse license in the state of NH?

Salem, NH |

I will be graduating with an Associates Degree in Nursing this month and plan to take the NCLEX exam in July.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I don't think it's necessarily relevant that the OUI happened in a state other than that where you want to get licensed as an RN. I would check with the state of NH regarding obtaining an RN license with a DUI (or OUI) conviction on your record. I would expect that this information would be available online. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen


Its possible that the MA DWI can be resolved with a continued without a finding disposition rather than a guilty thus avoiding a conviction.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer