Skip to main content

If i am 16 and pregnant can i move out?

Smithfield, PA |

what all do i have to do to move out away from my mom?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Unless you are able to care for yourself, become self-sufficient, have a job that generates enough income to cover all you bills/expenses AND have the court approve your emancipation, you are subject to your parents until you're 18. If there is abuse, I recommend contacting your county's Children and Youth Services. Otherwise, you should talk to your mother and ask if she will agree for you and her to go to counseling to work out your differences.
Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer