Skip to main content

If i am 16 and pregnant can i move into my boyfriends house with him?

Smithfield, PA |

my boyfriend is 17 and he still lives with his dad. his dad wants me to move in to have a better environment for the baby. can i move in with him?

+ Read More

Filed under: Children's rights
Attorney answers 1


You can, with the consent of your parents. Otherwise, you might want to seek emancipation.
On a personal note, don’t let the birth of your child derail you from completing your education. It’s the best thing for you and your child in the long run. There are many programs available and many resources for assistance. Good luck with evrything.
Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063


All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.