Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If agreed on a decree to split for college expenses but the child is now 21 can a modification of the terms be changed in Texas

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer