Skip to main content

If a person entered us illegly?

Correctionville, IA |

in the consulor processing my friend wrote that he entered u.s. illegly and stay there for 7 years.he travelled in a trailor of furniture from canada to new york.embassy told him that he is inadmissible under section 212(a)(9)(b)(i)(ii) and 212(a)(6)(c)(i).and that he is spouse of LPR he is eligible for 1-601 waiver.after that in waiver he explained that he entered u.s. by hiding under furniture of trailor.he neither inspected by any border officer nor he caught.then he recieve 1-601 waiver approval notice on aug29,2011 in which they told that this waiver approves only section 212(a)((9)(b)(i)(ii).then they farward the case to embassy they put him in administratie processing for case review

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


and what is your question? Hire an attorney, that is the best advice which can be given to your friend.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


I'm also unclear as to what you are asking.

However, based on what you posted, you should contact a lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.


Additional waiver may be needed. Administrative processing could be security check related.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer