Skip to main content

If a judge does not follow due process in hearing a case, can you void his judgement? If so, what is required to do so?

San Francisco, CA |

This is regarding a small claims appeal. The judge was supposed to hear the trail as if it were a new trial, but did not. He only heard the defendant's side.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Not much can be done if you're the plaintiff. You could challenge the law or try to disqualify the judge but that's about it.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456


There is no further avenue for review of a small claims appeal - by either party.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer