Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If a case was dismissed with or without prejudice in criminal court, can the defendant still be pursued in civil court?

Sponsored Listings

4 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer