Skip to main content

Iam currently on probation and could be faceing a dui

Jacksonville, FL |

i was put on probaton for dealing in stolen property and last friday night i got in to a car accident woke up in the hospital w/out a ticket or officer present they took a blood sample the nurse said a officer would be in touch i dont know what to do should i report to probation officer.. if i dont have a dui its pretty close to the limit am i looking at jail time? and can they just come arrest me??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You have too many serious issues to discuss in this forum. There a a lot of varying factors that will determine how to effectively handle your situation. I've defended clients with the same issues you're facing. Feel free to contact my office for a free confidential consultation to discuss how you should proceed.

James Davis

Law Office of James Davis, P.A.
300 West Adams Street Suite 550
Jacksonville, FL 32202


You need to stop talking on Internet sites, and talk to a lawyer on the phone, or in person. There are many good things going for you on this.


You should speak with a criminal defense attorney immediately. The attorney will be able to look closely at your situation and all of its variables and explain your options. There is far too much going on to answer your question fully on this forum.


Your situation is one where many factors can come into play. Yes, your blood will be analyzed and if the state decides to charge you will eventually be possibly arrested and then charged. As for your probation, it would depend on the terms and conditions, but an arrest would certainly violate.

The best defense here is a good offense - see an attorney who can advise on how to handle probation, analyze the incident itself and see if there were any lapses in training and protocol by police, and prepare a defense ahead of any charge, if need be.

Good luck.

The above is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice nor makes you a client of the Mosca Law Firm, PA. Please consult with a lawyer in order to obtain confidential legal advice that is tailored to your specific situation and facts.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer