I485. From Card Production back to Decision. 3 emails received. Blue circle changed. Is this normal? GC Employment based.

New York, NY |

I received this past Saturday an email notice saying that on Saturday (10th) they ordered the Card Production. Today Monday, I got a second email this morning saying that the card production was ordered today (12th). On their site, the circle that was blue was the final one. However, few minutes ago I got a 3rd email stating that “we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status”. and the blue circle went back to the “decision” one. I am confused about these 3 emails I have received within a few days.

Based on your statements, it appears that all of the notifications you received from USCIS indicate that your application has been approved. USCIS's online notification system typically has numerous postings as you describe. By all accounts, it appears that you will be receiving your card soon. Congrats.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Thank you Michael! I asked becuased what concerned me the most was the "blue circle" going backwards.

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

Yeah, it sounds like you are OK. Enjoy.

It seems that they are producing your card and you should just wait to receive it.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Card production means that the I-485 has been approved.