Skip to main content

I would like to start a non profit organization. Can you recommend an attorney who may help? Thank You!

Sarasota, FL |

This is for a Ministry to help Missionaries.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


There are lots of business attorneys that do this sort of work, but it sounds as though you are looking for someone to do it for free. Contact your local bar association and see if your organization can qualify for such services.

The answer to this question is for informational purposes only and does not form an attorney-client relationship.


There are many who would be happy to help for a reduced fee.

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq.
The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A.
Office: 904-438-8082

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq. is an attorney with The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A. He offers free consultations 24/7. Andrew's posting here is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.