Skip to main content

I would like to sell my house to my brother. What is the most efficient way to accomplish this?

Ridley Park, PA |

I'm looking for the cheapest solution.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Cheapest is actually to not go through a real estate agent whose agency will usually charge a percentage but an attorney who can simply prepare an agreement of sale and a deed and bill for his time. Your brother's expense would be the title company, and anything else his mortgage company (if he cannot pay cash) requires.

Feel free to contact me; I'm not so far away in Jenkintown and I can recommend a mortgage broker or two for your brother.

Barry J. Dubrow, Esq.