Skip to main content

I would like to know whether I have a case against my boyfriend's ex wife?

Havertown, PA |

I boyfriend's ex wife came to my house that I'm sharing with him to drop her kids but as soon as I opened the door she rushed into my house and she hits me then we started fighting in front of her kids.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You can contact the police department and report the assault. As a practical matter, you may want to discuss your options with your boyfriend; charges against the mother of his children could have a harmful impact on them and could alienate you from them

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063


All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.


Your options are to call the police or file a private criminal complaint. It may be advisable just to make a police report just so there is a record in the event there are future problems.


Did you call the police? If not, that's the place to start.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer