Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

I would like to know can schools use breathalyzers on students. We were at a high school football game.

We were sitting at game and my son was there with me and other students.The School security came over and said they wanted to question these boys and to go with them. I said what for and they said just to ask questions. So I went with my son and the other boys to the gym. While I was asking what this is about.They gave my son a breathalyzer, they just held it up to his face and said blow.I saw this happen out of the corner of my eye And questioned it and I was told to leave then.I approached the Principal and told him what was happening and he told me it was none of my business.I stated you need to notify these parents of those boys in the stands.His reply he didn't have to notify anybody of what I do.Then he told me to get off the campus i took my son and left. No alcohol found on breathe

| 2 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Sponsored Listings