I will just go report the theft. File a civil suit for the move out conditions and the unpaid taxes.? Can she do this?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer