Skip to main content

I went to the dentist to get caps for my teeth and the dentist did some drilling and left a screw in my gums I had an infection

New York, NY |

I had some clindamycin and vicodin left from a previous visit that I used for my infection I still have the piece that was left in my gums what should I do I missed a week of work

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


double request


Answered in another post.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Same post, same answers.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


Only a tiny handful of lawyers handle dental malpractice claims, as there isn't much money in these cases, so you should Google "dental malpractice lawyer" to find a lawyer who review the case.


you have already posted this exact inquiry. Doing it a second time because you may not have liked the first round of responses does not mean you will get "new" responses that you will like more. Good luck.


It just isn't a case that can be litigated as the case is to expensive to pursue verse the degree of injury.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer