I went to KFC and I end up choking on a 2 edged chicken bone found in my chicken pot pie

Sacramento, CA |

I am looking for a attorney to take this case I had damage to my laryngel

Use the Find A Lawyer Tab

I'm so sorry--that is horrible! With regard to finding an attorney to take your case, as Mr. Limberopoulos has already stated, you could find one right here on Avvo by clicking on "Find a Lawyer" at the top of your screen. And, since many personal injury attorneys, like myself, offer free consultations, you have no reason not to call today.

Without damages, a lawsuit would be fruitless. You should be able to get a refund and perhaps some coupons for more of this greasy food.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

I hope you are feeling better. Damages to your Larynx could be substantial or minimal. These damages can be substantiated via your medical expenses. Have you seen a doctor? Have you had any tests done? Any personal injury attorney can help you on this issue. I have over 13 years experience and have clients all over California. I offer a free consultation, you can call my office to see if I can help you.

The above information is educational in nature and is provided as a guideline. It is not given as specific legal advice. Each case is different and you should consult with a licensed attorney for your specific case.